Are you in need of a smile makeover?
Your smile is one of your most important facial features and studies have shown that your smile is the first thing people look at when they meet you.
If you aren’t happy with your smile, to the point where you avoid smiling, this can give you a stand-offish or unhappy appearance. Not smiling can even make you feel unhappy.
Smiling activates the release of neuropeptides that are tiny molecules that allow neurons to communicate to our entire bodies when we are happy, sad, anxious or excited. These feel good neurotransmitters, emit dopamine, endorphins and serotonin when you smile which not only relaxes your body but can lower your heart rate and blood pressure.
What is a cosmetic smile makeover?
Cosmetic dentistry is a mix of the latest advancements in dental techniques, paired with an eye for creating beautiful smiles. Boutique Dental Care focuses on attaining aesthetic results using state of the art restorative techniques, designed to enhance your smile.
We help rejuvenate smiles; from simple whitening treatments right up to veneers to help treat a range of dental concerns you may have. Boutique Dental Care use cosmetic treatments individually or in unique combinations to ensure you receive the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
Their cosmetic treatments can effectively hide or repair any of the following dental issues:
- Spaces between your teeth
- Broken, worn or chipped teeth
- Stained or washed out fillings
- Cracked or leaking fillings
- Blemished or discoloured teeth
- Misaligned or poorly shaped teeth
What treatments are used in a cosmetic smile makeover?
At Boutique Dental care they use state of the art techniques to overhaul your entire smile. The cosmetic dental treatments they use include:
- Teeth Whitening which is a fast and easy process that involves precisely applying a whitening gel that is activated with a special LED light (no heat involved).
- Porcelain Veneers are thin porcelain shells that are placed and bonded on the front of your teeth that can hide any cracks, discolouration or gaps instantly.
- Crowns and Bridges. A dental crown is a custom-made ‘cap’ that’s placed over a tooth to restore shape, size and strength. A bridge is a ceramic restoration that is used to fill an empty space where one or more teeth have been lost.
- Dental Implants are screwlike anchors that are used as artificial replacements for natural tooth roots.
These treatments are designed to rejuvenate and recreate your smile while addressing specific dental concerns. Boutique Dental Care will assess your teeth during your consultation and will be able to determine and recommend which treatments will give you the best results.
Transform your smile quickly and affordably at Boutique Dental Care
At Boutique Dental Care they listen to your concerns and your needs to work with you to achieve the results you desire by giving you realistic expectations to ensure you gain superior results.
Boutique Dental Care is pleased to offer payment plans to help our patients achieve optimum dental health today. Find out more about our finance options here.